Classic American Beef Burger
- 1 x ¼ lb prime beef burger
- 1 x ciabatta roll
- Rocket leaf
- Maris Piper potatoes for chunky chips
- Heinz Classic Burger Sauce
- Char grill or BBQ a prime beef burger.
- Chop a rustic tomato and pickle salad and place into a side dish.
- Cut a ciabatta roll in half and toast - place some wild rocket on to the roll, top with the burger and a good squirt of Classic Burger Sauce.
- Serve with chunky peppered chips.
Turn this into a classic cheeseburger by melting a slice of burger cheese on top before serving.