- 1 x trimmed chicken breast
- Fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 x egg, milk & flour for coating
- Seasonal vegetables
- Heinz Kitchen Flamin Cajun Sauce
- Oven bake a trimmed and bread crumbed chicken breast until crisp and golden.
- Stir fry some blanched seasonal vegetables along with some baby corn cobs.
- Stack neatly onto a serving platter alongside a fluffy baked potato.
- Accompany with mixed leaf and spoon a dollop of Flamin Cajun sauce over the chicken to finish the dish.
Add some spices to your breadcrumb mix for a spicy kick.